Friday 15 August 2014

MoDesign Newsletter 2014-08-15


Dear Customers,
finally I am back. So sorry that I was off for so much longer then expected. To appease you, find a gift card with this newsletter and new updates at the shop!


Have fun,
Yours, Mo

== Support ==

I hopefully did contact all open support requests. If I did not get back to you, please send ma a notecard about your request.
Unfortunately, my German mail provider started to classify LL-IM-Mail forwardings as spam and discards them at the moment. That is why its important to send Support requests by notecard. I am not sure, why my provider and LL seem to be unable to cooperate on that issue. My apologies about any inconvenience this might cause.

== RLV-Issues in high lag sims ==

I got reports about items that loose their RLV settings or even become detach-able when you teleport to a sim with high lag. I have talked to other people and viewer developers, such as Marine, and the present idea about it is, thats an issue caused by the LL-servers. So, it seems there is nothing a scripter or viewer developer can do to fix it. If it happens to you, it might help to detach the item and attach it again, or to try to reapply the settings. However, I am debating that I might try a hack that might work to workaround that bug, so stay tuned.

== Updates ==

Total Submission

The menu to add/remove Blacklist Filters with the Parking / Housearrest plugin was broken, its fixed now. There was also an issue that receive-IM restrictions did not work properly. This is fixed as well.
In Some cases people noticed a "too many listener"-bug, wich is also addressed with this update If you have not updated recently, there is also a new feature, that allows to auto-hide the Total Submission attachment depending on worn clothing layers.

Gags & Speech Trainer

The notify messages about Speak when Spoken can be turned off now

Glasses

If the version of your glasses plugin is lower v3.20, please update for better RLV performance. Glasses without optional blindfold will allow custom windlight settings, such as set the sun to midday. Blindfolds still will not allow that for security reasons.


== 50% Discount Sale ==

For all members of the customer group, I offer a 50% sales refund for the MoDesign Kidnap Keys. Only for a limited time! so, hurry up :)

 

== Gift Card ==

To redeem your voucher, please visit the main store or the little shop at Pak.
Wear your gift card and make sure the numbers show in green color.
Use only one gift card at a time!
Make your purchase. The gift card will refund you after the purchase.
Ejoy your new toy! :)
You can also purchase gift cards at my main store.
Its a great present, and it comes with good discount! :-)


Enjoy and have fun,
Yours, Mo.

No comments: