Thursday 9 October 2008

RestrainedLife 1.12.6 for the Mac - based on SecondLife 1.21

UPDATE:
There was a bug with some RLv features. - I replacd the borked version.
However I don't manage to check if it runs on PPC machines. Some report it works well, some report it does not work at all ... *shrugs*
--
Thanks to many people, especially Hyang, I am able to offer a RestrainedLife viewer, based on the Release Candidate 1.21.7 - well, more preceisely, based on Cool Viewer.

You are interested?
Download it at Rapidshare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cool Viewer based RLV for Mac won't run on pre-Intel machines. RL 1.12.7 for Mac logs the user off in teleport. Some RLV features are broken since the Linden security update using RL 1.12.5 for Mac.
It's a sad week for G5 Mac users wanting to use RLV. Thanks for all that you have done. Hopefully, there is a fix available for the teleport failure of RL 1.12.7 for Mac.

Mo Noel said...

... and I but wondered why the aplication uses 40 MB less disk space ... I try to compile a universal binary.
-
btw. the only issues I experience is freezing - unfortunately the 'anti freezing hack' seems not to help.

Mo Noel said...

Bad news: I don't manage to compile the RC viewer for other targets then my native maching (which is intel).
You may try Hyangs version.