Friday 5 December 2008

RestrainedLife 1.15.1 for the Mac, i386 only

A new version of the RLV is out, with 3 bugfixes (not nasty bugs, but a bit annoying at times) :

- an empty shared folder would sometimes mess the information provided by @getinvworn

- a no-mod clothing alone in a folder would be treated as a no-mod object

- a no-mod object which name contains the name of an attach pt would use it prior to its parent folder one


I try to make it available at eRestaint.
In the mean time, it is available at Rapidshare.

Read this for information about installing and enhancing the viewer.
.

4 comments:

Danii said...

I wonder whether you have noticed your hudless blindfold doesn't work very well with the 1.155 viewer for Mac?
All gets darker, but you can still see a lot..
Maybe play with the fog settings to make it better?

Danii said...

Mmmmm, that's meant to be 1.15 of course.
And I forgot to mention I like the design very much.

Mo Noel said...

Thank you Danii.
I released an update for the blindfold today.

tanukihat said...

So how about uploading the older, PPC-compatible version of RLV? 1.12 was working just fine for me...Then I visited http://www.erestraint.com/realrestraint/ and of course they DO NOT SAY that the 1.15 version works only with Intel, so I DL'ed it, and now I'm screwed, because the old version is not available anywhere.

Old version, please!