Sunday 22 March 2009

RestrainedLife 1.16.1 for the Mac

Dear Customers,

RLv 1.16.1 tor the Mac is available. It's a universal build, so all PPC users are allowed to cheer! ;)

Changes:
  • reattaches locked items automatically
    when they are detached by a script
  • lots of small improvements and bugfixes

Download at eRestaint
Download at Rapidshare

Please read this information about installing and enhancing the viewer.

if you want to use the llkdu library (see link above), please use the Second Life viewer version 1.22.11.

2 comments:

Chance Deluca said...

I do have a comment actuallyIve tried this now 6 times. rereading the instructions just to make certain I havn't done something blonde and it does not work. This download unzips an RL 1.16.1 folder and yes there is a RLV app icon inside As well as all the blog http's. However when you move said Icon to my apps folder I noticed I get no green plus icon as Im dropping it into my apps folder with an empty thud. Though odd I click to open it and nothing happens. At all. I thought it may have been my outdated Stuffit so I updated that and got the exact same results. and yes I have a PPC. If you can help me rectify this I will be one happy Sub. tyvm C. Deluca

Stacey said...

I am having the exact same problem as Chance. 1.16.1 works on my mac Mini, but when I try to open it on my 17" PowerBook (1.33 Ghz, PPC G4 OS 10.4.11), nothing happens at all. I absolutely LOVE the RL viewer, thank you all who have worked so hard on it. However, I unfortunately haven't had any success since 1.12.3.

Thank you in advance!!!!!!