Monday 28 January 2008

Restrained Life 1.10 on Mac (update)

I uploaded the wrong image.
Now everything is fixed.
Please download at Rapidshare.

--

Hi.
I just compiled the Restrained Life viewer for the Mac (universal binary).

What is new?
  • Regarding the RLv features, please refer to the Blog of Marine Kelley.
  • Regarding the Mac, read on:
    I did something aginst the graphics issues.
    Graphics should be fine by now.
Where to download?
At the usual place hopefully soon.
Until it is available there, feel free to download it at Rapidshare.

New MoPlugins supporting the new features should be out soon.
Though, I am pretty busy creating my new main shop.

Yes. I finally got my own quarter sim and am setting up a beautiful shop in a beautiful surrounding.

Have some restrained fun,
Mo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello MIss Mo
As you are no doubt aware, three is a major failure both in SL viewer and Rest.Life viewer that prevents skirts to appear or remain. Sl is "working on it". I tis very annoying as I find my derriere denuded without warning and the huge majority of my skirts, some of which I paid good money for do not come on or stay on. Do you know if a patch or new version will correct this problem once and for all. I tried the "tricks" indicated by some SL residents to no avail. I am using Restrained Life 1.10.5.2, SL 1.19.1.4.

Thanks